What you see is what you get
I blog on Mondays and Thursdays with relevant news, personal stories, practical tips, inspiring videos, provocative opinions, powerful poetry and other random stuff designed to help, support, and create better life experiences for people with dementia and people who care for people who live with dementia at home, in the community and in “institutional environments.
When you subscribe, I’ll send you links to these free PDF downloads:
- + 20 great questions to ask when a loved one with dementia doesn’t recognize you anymore
- + 20 questions that help explain why people with dementia get agitated and aggressive
- + 10 tips to help you communicate and connect with people who have dementia
- + 20 questions to ask yourself about “wandering”
- + let me shine: a dementia rhyme to open minds (one of my favourite pieces of positive poetry)
I want to share what I’ve learned with you to make your journey easier and to help change the way we care for people who live with dementia – together we can do better.