This is a poem about the sad state of world affairs, and about missing my…
- reminiscing therapy: how can it benefit the elderly?
- she couldn’t sing because she was sedated
- 50 more pics that prove my mom was neglected and abused in long-term care
- 25 pics that prove my mom was neglected and abused in long-term care
- a young hospice nurse makes a promise to her dying patients
- who is responsible when people living with dementia are robbed of their dignity in long-term care?
- your name is a queen (elizabeth shares a lesson on labelling)
- hilda zlataroff should have died of old age