On April 24, 2015, I gave a guest “lecture” to third-year special care counselling students at a…
- shift the culture, stop the bullies
- big pharma, big money, big crime
- it’s as frustrating for care workers as it is for family members
- are we way off target?
- what do you do to calm your loved one with alzheimer’s disease or other type of dementia?
- how difficult is it to support someone with alzheimer’s or another form of dementia who cannot recognize or remember you?
- PR: should alzheimer’s advocates be doing it for #BIGpharma?
- how many are haunted?