This was one evening at supper in August 2012. I had been caring for…
- happy birdday mummy
- dire state of ltc in ontario and across canada is not news
- quebec order of nurses accepts ridiculous excuses for physically restraining mom living with dementia
- what are the challenges and benefits of involving patients in healthcare education?
- how are you involved in educating healthcare providers and what are your experiences?
- what do healthcare providers think about including patients in healthcare education?
- how should we involve patients in healthcare education?
- why patients and care partners should be involved in healthcare education