- alone: a heartbreaking poem by 89-year-old lilly who lives with dementia
- an open letter and song request for country great kenny chesney on behalf of people who live with dementia and their family and friends
- while he still knows who i am is beautiful and heart wrenching, but does it send the right message about love and connection?
- brilliant lol take on old folk tune strikes powerful paradigm-shifting chord
- like one flew over the cuckoo’s nest
- drugged & drooling
- 20 actions to foster and maintain dignity in dementia care homes