- mom knew hundreds of songs, but down in the valley was her go to
- 10 important facts i learned about people living with dementia from being my mother’s care partner
- she couldn’t sing because she was sedated
- 50 more pics that prove my mom was neglected and abused in long-term care
- 25 pics that prove my mom was neglected and abused in long-term care
- a young hospice nurse makes a promise to her dying patients
- who is responsible when people living with dementia are robbed of their dignity in long-term care?
- your name is a queen (elizabeth shares a lesson on labelling)