- 500+ reasons we need to do something about widespread neglect and abuse in long-term care in canada (and around the world)
- teepa snow shows how to help someone living with dementia to put on a jacket or sweater without resistance
- shift the culture, stop the bullies
- big pharma, big money, big crime
- it’s as frustrating for care workers as it is for family members
- are we way off target?
- what do you do to calm your loved one with alzheimer’s disease or other type of dementia?
- how difficult is it to support someone with alzheimer’s or another form of dementia who cannot recognize or remember you?