I have a love/hate relationship with writing. The bit I love best is being finished. The process, not so much. Maybe that’s why I’m writing lots of poetry lately — it often seems faster, and a little easier.
I once shared 10 poems I didn’t want to write; here are 10 more:
1) an endless prayer (February 2013)
2) enough time (April 2014)
3) i see you (May 2014)
4) a daughter’s prayer to god (May 2014)
5) dying with my mom (August 2016)
6) then and now, sacred cows (August 2016)
7) i didn’t know how soon you’d go (September 2016)
8) don’t rest in peace or sleep deceased (September 2016)
9) blessings and curses (December 2016)
10) truth or dare (January 2016)
©2013 – 2016 Susan Macaulay. I invite you to share the links widely, but please do not reprint or reblog or copy and paste my poems into other social media without my permission. Thank you.
Image copyright: tomertu / 123RF Stock Photo