- 20 questions to ask yourself when someone who lives with dementia wants to “go home” or tries to escape wherever they are
- 5 powerful dementia care lessons i learned being my mom’s care partner
- i called it the “seroquel shuffle”
- 6 amazing christmas gifts you could give people living with dementia all year long
- stories of family members being banned and restricted by long-term care facilities make canadian national news
- 7 reasons why physicians continue to prescribe antipsychotic drugs to people who live with dementia when they shouldn’t
- australian care worker wendy carr proves you can teach an old nurse new tricks
- no one should have to put up with that racket!