- no one should have to put up with that racket!
- how do you feel about this sound?
- 5 things that may help when you and/or your care partner feel lost and confused
- they took away his cutlery and gave him drumsticks – he loved it!
- alone: a heartbreaking poem by 89-year-old lilly who lives with dementia
- an open letter and song request for country great kenny chesney on behalf of people who live with dementia and their family and friends
- while he still knows who i am is beautiful and heart wrenching, but does it send the right message about love and connection?