- 7 reasons why physicians continue to prescribe antipsychotic drugs to people who live with dementia when they shouldn’t
- australian care worker wendy carr proves you can teach an old nurse new tricks
- no one should have to put up with that racket!
- how do you feel about this sound?
- 5 things that may help when you and/or your care partner feel lost and confused
- they took away his cutlery and gave him drumsticks – he loved it!
- alone: a heartbreaking poem by 89-year-old lilly who lives with dementia
- an open letter and song request for country great kenny chesney on behalf of people who live with dementia and their family and friends